Brought to you by Bord Gáis Energy
If you’re wondering what to get the sports fan in your family for Christmas, then we have just the prize for you. We’ve teamed up with the Bord Gáis Energy Irish Book Awards, which celebrates the very best of literary talent in Ireland, to offer one lucky Fourth Wall reader the chance to win all six shortlisted books in the Sports Book of the Year category.
This year’s Awards will take place on the 28th November where some of Ireland’s top writers will be honoured for their contribution to writing with a Bord Gáis Energy Irish Book Award. There are 15 categories in this year’s Awards and you can vote for your favourite author here www.irishbookawards.irish/vote2017/. Voting is open until midday on the 23rd November 2017.
To celebrate the upcoming awards, one lucky reader will win the entire shortlisted Bord Gáis Energy Sports Book of the Year category. Which includes….
- Form: My Autobiography by Kieren Fallon with Oliver Holt
- Gooch: The Autobiography by Colm Cooper
- Shay: Any Given Saturday – The Autobiography by Shay Given
- The Ascent: Séan Kelly, Stephen Roche and the Rise of Irish Cycling’s Golden Generation by Barry Ryan
- The Choice by Philly Mc Mahon with Niall Kelly
- The Warrior’s Code: My Autobiography by Jackie Tyrell with Christy O’ Connor
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize, simply like and share the post on our Facebook page and we’ll pick a winner at random.
This year, the Bord Gáis Energy Irish Book Awards show, presented by Keelin Shanley and Evelyn O’ Rourke, will be televised on RTÉ One during the primetime slot of 9:30pm the evening after the event – Wednesday 29th November.